$50,000 winning Powerball ticket sold at Onalaska Kwik Trip Saturday
Five winning $50,000 tickets were sold across Wisconsin Saturday
ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) — Despite no one winning the now record-breaking Powerball jackpot of $1.9 billion, five people were sold $50,000 winning tickets across Wisconsin Saturday, including one sold in Onalaska.
Prize-winning tickets were sold at:
- Jetz – 6101 S 108th St., Hales Corners
- I-43 Dino Stop Shell Green Bay – 3285 Cedar Hedge Ln., Green Bay
- Triangle Market – 302 State St., Madison
- Kwik Trip – 2850 Prairie St., Prairie du Sac
- Kwik Trip – 9421 Hwy 16, Onalaska
The next Powerball drawing is Monday night, 9:59 p.m. It will be the 41st consecutive drawing without a jackpot winner. The last winning jackpot ticket was sold on August 3 in Pennsylvania.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.