Country Fest announces 2023 lineup
CADOTT, Wis. (WKBT) — More than 50 bands will play across five stages over three days at next year’s Country Fest.
The festival announced their 2023 lineup Tuesday, including headliners Zac Brown Band, Dan + Shay and John Pardi.
“Fans can look forward to the same organized festival they love, but with a new overall theme in 2023,” festival promoter and General Manager Wade Asher said. “If you grew up in Wisconsin, Friday nights likely found you in a friend’s field cheers-ing to the summer ahead. A grown-up version of a coming-of-age tradition, we’ll pay homage to our roots through a variety of Wisconsin-themed activations and experiences. We can’t wait to reunite with our Fest Family at the country’s largest party in a hayfield…and show out-of-towners what it means to ‘party like a Sconnie.’”
- Scheduled Wednesday, June 21 – Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Jake Worthington, Frankie Justin and Nathan King Band.
- Scheduled Thursday, June 22: Jon Pardi, Russell Dickerson, Joe Nichols, Pam Tillis, Elvie Shane, Kidd G, Matt Koziol, Chris Colston and more.
- Scheduled Friday, June 23: Dan + Shay, Brett Eldredge, Sammy Kershaw, Larry Fleet, Cooper Alan, Jackson Dean, Alexandra Kay, Tanner Adell and more.
- Scheduled Saturday, June 24: Zac Brown Band, Billy Currington, Ernest, Mark Chesnutt, Ingrid Andress, Breland, Caroline Jones, Lauren Watkins and more.
- Artists to watch, up and coming Nashville acts: Cooper Alan, Six One Five Collective, Adam Warner, Sean Williams, Jason McNabb and more.
For full lineups, tickets and camping info, visit CountryFest.com
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.