DHS: La Crosse County has 37 new COVID-19 cases, state has more than 2,000
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) — La Crosse County had an increase of 37 cases Tuesday out of a total of 232 tests reported by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
That brings the total number of positive cases to 3,373.
The new positive cases include:
- Three people in their teens;
- Nine people in their 20s;
- Four people in their 30s
- Three people in their 40s;
- Two people in their 50s;
- Three people in their 60s;
- Five people in their 70s;
- Two people in their 80s;
- Six people in their 90s; and;
- Two people of unknown age.
Statewide, Wisconsin saw an increase of 2,020 cases out of 11,559 tests. Eighteen Wisconsinites died of the virus since yesterday.
The total number of cases in the state sits at 136,379.