Ho-Chunk Nation vaccine event in BRF to open to public 18 and older
BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) — A Ho-Chunk Nation COVID-19 vaccine event will be open to the public for people 18 and older from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday at the District One Community Center at N7261 Warrior Ave.
There won’t be county or underlying condition restrictions for the vaccine, which will be Moderna. This will be the center’s last week open to the general public.
• People should bring an ID.
• The event will be indoors, so masking and social distancing will be followed.
• Screening questions will be asked and temperatures taken upon entry.
• Those who are vaccinated will be observed for 15-30 minutes following the vaccine
• A vaccine card will be provided and the second dose notice will be sent out.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.