La Crosse Fire Department responds to fire at Schmidty’s Restaurant
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) — At around 8:30 this morning the La Crosse Fire Department was dispatched to a kitchen fire at Schmidty’s Restaurant according to an LCFD press release.
When firefighters arrived they found smoke was exiting the roof. After entry the fire in the kitchen was quickly extinguished.
No injuries were reported. One employee was on scene at the time of the fire but evacuated safely.
COPYRIGHT 2023 BY NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.