La Crosse leaf drop-off sites open Friday
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) — La Crosse residents will be able to drop off leaves starting Friday at six drop-off sites throughout the city.
All sites, except for Isle La Plume, are marked by orange snow fence and residents utilizing these sites must empty and take all bags and containers with them; do not leave them at the drop-off sites. Locations are as follows:
- Hummingbird Road off of County Hwy. B
- South end of West Copeland Park (by boat harbor)
- Myrick Park (parking lot east of the gun shelter)
- Isle La Plume
- Shelby Ball Field Parking lot off of 33rd St
- East end of Sunnyside Drive off of Hwy 35
City-wide leaf collection will begin October 26th and run until November 20th. An online map will be available on the city website when collection starts which will show residents what area the city is working in.