La Crosse’s leaf drop-off sites open Oct. 15
LA CROSSE (WKBT) — The city of La Crosse will open its leaf drop-off sites Oct. 15 and begin city-wide leaf collection Oct. 25, it announced Tuesday.
The drop-off sites will remain open until further notice; city leaf collection ends Nov. 19.
All sites except for the brush site at Isle La Plume will be marked by orange snow fence. Residents who take advantage of the offer need to empty and take all bags and containers with them, rather than leaving them at drop-off sites.
The locations include:
- Hummingbird Rd off of County B
- Wittenberg Park Parking Lot
- South end of West Copeland Park (by boat harbor)
- Myrick Park (parking lot east of the gun shelter)
- Isle La Plume
- Trane Parking Lot, 16th St S, west of Rosie’s Diner
- Shelby Ball Field Parking lot off of 33rd St
- East end of Sunnyside Dr off of Hwy 35
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.