Minnesota man hospitalized with CO poisoning

BECKER, Minn. (AP) — A central Minnesota man is recovering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Sherburne County deputies were called to a Becker home early Wednesday and found 20-year-old Dylan Olson unconscious and lying on the ground.

Sheriff Joel Brott tells the St. Cloud Times that Olson’s aunt had dragged him out of a detached garage after discovering him on the garage floor.

Olson was working on a vehicle inside the garage overnight. The sheriff says he was using a space heater attached to a propane tank to heat the garage.

Olson was airlifted to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis and was in serious condition.