Sen. Tammy Baldwin highlights conservation efforts at Cashton farm
CASHTON (WKBT) — U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin visited Herricks Dairy Farm in Cashton this morning to highlight the family’s conservation efforts.
Baldwin, the chair of the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies, worked to pass legislation to make investments in the dairy business.
She was working to promote what her office calls “climate-smart farming practices.”
This is a developing story. Check back later for more information.
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
- Body found in truck apparently was missing Arcadia-Glencoe fire chief
- Kendhammer hearing day 2: Defense witness says West Salem man’s alibi is believable
- Village of Viola awarded $250,000 Community Facilities Disaster Grant
- Masks required for indoor fall sports at Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater La Crosse
- Protesters rally outside Gundersen Health System for vaccine choice
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.